I looked my notes on Facebook that I wrote three years ago. At 22 years old, I learned a lot about the ‘meaning of life’ especially from 2008-2010. The value, principle, and philosophy of life is began to be formed and renew again.
At that time, I said, “Regret it or not, it’s all the passed”.
And I said, “Now, it’s time to learn and to begin forming what my life would be in two, three or five years later.”
I do not realize this is a time. In this year-2013, I want to put more in my lists that I have already learned in life.
25 Things in life that I learned
1. What I sowed, it’s also I harvested.
2. Giving is beautiful, include when I have nothing.
3. Accept what has happened and never regret it.
4. Forgive my mistakes, mistakes of others, and continue to live. Life is not perfect, and nobody is perfect.
5. Life is not always easy, and also not as difficult as people think. Keep trying and believe. Everything is possible, dude.
6. Most wonderful book to explore and to interpret is BIBLE.
7. Person that you love most, it can become the person you hate. And also, the person that you hate most, it can be the person you love. So, just love peoples around you, whoever, whatever they are. Keep loving your neighbor evens though the enemy.
8. Love is the most beautiful thing and sometimes it can be horror. So, just Love God 100% because He is the perfect one, He never make mistake. And love the human like Him, but never expect anything.
9. Know myself and love language of others is important. Read the book of The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman. I recognize my love languages are quality time and words of affirmation.
10. Pain is hurt. If I can request, I do not want to feel it. But Thank God, I had many experiences through the pain. From the pain, I can see the beauty of life. It is not about the object, happiness or painfulness. It is about learning to do not attach whatever the situations and still thankful.
11. Happiness is coming when I able to accept myself, accept others as they are, and do not expect anything.
12. Life needs to struggle and to sacrifice. Just do it, keep persistence and enjoy the results.
13. Life depends on HIM. And you never are disappointed. Just keep patience to wait His time.
14. Nothing is too late in life. When I realize that I was wrong. Sit down, be quiet, reflect, evaluate, get up, and do it again!
15. When I said that I know everything. I need to realize that is time that I need to learn more.
16. Do not think too much. Do, practice, learn, and do it again.
17. It is a time to open my heart and enjoy the life.
18. Process of our experiences are not being described. Feel it, enjoy it.
19. In the end, make priority of my life: Lord, family, work, ministry, friends..
20. He gave me blessings and graces so I can continue my life. He guides me, leads me to be a woman of Him.
21. Learn, learn, and learn. Never ever stop learning.
22. La vie est jolie – Life is beautiful
23. Be in the moment – enjoy right here, right now.
24. I will put one more for my priority list: find the partner life based on Him
25. Keep praying and believe in Him. It needs practice and Holy Spirit to do that. I hope, I will.