- And this patience is proof that we are strong. And this proof gives us hope. And this hope will never disappoint us. We know this because God has poured out his love to fill our hearts through the Holy Spirit he gave us. -Romans 5:4-5 (ERV)
- You might call many people your “friends”, but it is hard to find someone who can really be trusted. -Proverbs 20:6 (ERV)
- There is a right time for everything, and everything on earth will happen at the right time. -Ecclesiastes 3:1 (ERV)
- Any of you who want to be my follower must stop thinking about yourself and what you want. You must be willing to carry the cross that is given to you for following me. -Mark 8:34b (ERV)
- But the Lord said, “My Grace is all you need. Only when you are weak can everything be done completely by my power. ” -2Cor 12:9a (ERV)
- In all the work you are given, do the best you can. Work as though you are working for the Lord, not any earthly master. -Collosians 3:23 (ERV)
- No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love him. -1 Cor 2:9 (ERV)
- I forget what is in the past and try as hard as I can to reach the goal before me. I keep running hard toward the finish line to get the prize that is mine because God has called me through Christ Jesus to life up there in heaven. -Philippians 3:13b-14 (ERV)
- A song for going up to the Temple. I look up to the hills, but where will my help really come from? My help will come from the Lord, the Creator of heaven and earth. -Psalms 121:1-2 (ERV)
- The Lord’s words are true and pure, like silver purified by fire, like silver melted seven times to make it perfectly pure. -Psalms 12:7 (ERV)
- Then Jesus said to her, “Remember what I told you? I said that if you believed, you would see God’s divine greatness.” -John 11:40 (ERV)
- Faith is what makes real the things we hope for. It is proof of what we cannot see. -Hebrews 11:1 (ERV)
- We know that in everything God works for the good of those who love him. These are the people God chose, because that was his plan. -Romans 8:28 (ERV)
- Anyone who live the way God wants can pray, and great things will happen. –James 5:16b (ERV)
- Remember what I told you? I said that if you believed, you would see God’s divine greatness. –John 11:40 (ERV)
- But in all these troubles we have complete victory through God, who has shown his love for us. –Romans 8:37 (ERV)
- “All things are allowed”, you say. But not all things are good. -1 Corinthians 10:23a (ERV)
- I know what you do. I have put before an open door that no one can close. I know you are weak, but you have followed my teaching. You were not afraid to speak my name. -Revelation 3:8 (ERV)
For a lovely friend who is waiting for a beautiful plan of God 🙂
#What I learnt? From…
1.The Song: Ivan Handojo – Pada Waktunya
You spent you life looking for
The one thing that makes it all
Worth all the tears that fall
Walking down on this road
Moving on stepping forward
Althought it’s not that easy
Just keep holding on
Just keep pressing on
Just keep moving on
Ada waktu untuk menangis
Tuk tertawa, tuk bertahan saja
Ada waktu untuk menunggu, tuk percaya
Bahwa semua akan indah pada waktunya
2. The Bible: Romans 8:26-28 (MsgB)
Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God’s spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don’t know how or what to pray, it doesn’t matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. He knows us far better than we know ourselves, knows our pregnant condition, and keeps us present before God. That’s why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good.
He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end. -Ecclesiastes 3:11
#I’ll wait until July next year, to take one picture is missing.
St. Theresia, Menteng
29 May 2012
I have been joining for three years in JOD course. In bibliodrama lesson, I got many things with different sides. Every generation always give the different nuance to describe and to explain about the meaning of parable. These year, also unique, every group have different explanations to describe what mean of the parable.
Awesome is one word that I could say when I was seeing the Bibliodrama. Hope through practice it into drama, the participant also learn in their heart and apply it in daily life.
The Sower [The Four Soils]
(Mt 13:3-9,18-23, The New American Bible – Saint Joseph Edition, Personal size)
18 “Hear then the parable of the sower:
#1. The First Soil: On the path
19 The seed swon on the path is the one who hears the word of the kingdom, without understanding it, and the evil one comes and steals away what was sown in his heart.
#2. The Second Soil: On rocky ground
20 The seed sown on rocky ground is the one who hears the word and receives it at once with joy;
21 but he has no roots and lasts only for a time. When some tribulation or persecution comes because of the word, he immediately falls away.
#3. The Third Soil: Among Thorns
22 The seed among thorns is the one who hears the word, but then worldly anxiety and the lure of riches choke the word and it bears no fruit.
#4. The Fourth Soil: On rich soil
23 But the seed sown on the rich oil is the one who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and yields a hundred or sixty or thirtyfold.”
“The Bible is God’s love letter to us.”
*It can also be properly called “The Parable Of The Four Soils” or “The Parable Of The Seed”.