- And this patience is proof that we are strong. And this proof gives us hope. And this hope will never disappoint us. We know this because God has poured out his love to fill our hearts through the Holy Spirit he gave us. -Romans 5:4-5 (ERV)
- You might call many people your “friends”, but it is hard to find someone who can really be trusted. -Proverbs 20:6 (ERV)
- There is a right time for everything, and everything on earth will happen at the right time. -Ecclesiastes 3:1 (ERV)
- Any of you who want to be my follower must stop thinking about yourself and what you want. You must be willing to carry the cross that is given to you for following me. -Mark 8:34b (ERV)
- But the Lord said, “My Grace is all you need. Only when you are weak can everything be done completely by my power. ” -2Cor 12:9a (ERV)
- In all the work you are given, do the best you can. Work as though you are working for the Lord, not any earthly master. -Collosians 3:23 (ERV)
- No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love him. -1 Cor 2:9 (ERV)
- I forget what is in the past and try as hard as I can to reach the goal before me. I keep running hard toward the finish line to get the prize that is mine because God has called me through Christ Jesus to life up there in heaven. -Philippians 3:13b-14 (ERV)
- A song for going up to the Temple. I look up to the hills, but where will my help really come from? My help will come from the Lord, the Creator of heaven and earth. -Psalms 121:1-2 (ERV)
- The Lord’s words are true and pure, like silver purified by fire, like silver melted seven times to make it perfectly pure. -Psalms 12:7 (ERV)
- Then Jesus said to her, “Remember what I told you? I said that if you believed, you would see God’s divine greatness.” -John 11:40 (ERV)
- Faith is what makes real the things we hope for. It is proof of what we cannot see. -Hebrews 11:1 (ERV)
- We know that in everything God works for the good of those who love him. These are the people God chose, because that was his plan. -Romans 8:28 (ERV)
- Anyone who live the way God wants can pray, and great things will happen. –James 5:16b (ERV)
- Remember what I told you? I said that if you believed, you would see God’s divine greatness. –John 11:40 (ERV)
- But in all these troubles we have complete victory through God, who has shown his love for us. –Romans 8:37 (ERV)
- “All things are allowed”, you say. But not all things are good. -1 Corinthians 10:23a (ERV)
- I know what you do. I have put before an open door that no one can close. I know you are weak, but you have followed my teaching. You were not afraid to speak my name. -Revelation 3:8 (ERV)
I feel it..
I feel it..
When I look to the cross.
“Even if I could possibly hide myself in a tiny dwelling on a rock, where the waves of the swelling ocean surrounded me on all sides, and shut me in equally from the sight and knowledge of men, not even thus should I consider myself to be free from the snares of a deceptive world: but even there I should fear lest the love of wealth should tempt me and somehow or other snatch me away – St Cuthbert, Bede’s Life”